By some of the top philosophers in the field of aesthetics as well as those in the architectural profession, essays in this book related architecture to other artforms such as photography. literature and painting.
- relates architecture to other artforms such as photography, literature and painting
- contains essays by some of the world's top philosophers
- works with a diversity of architectural concepts and issues
- philosophical discussions are generated by professionally designed architectural projects as well as vernacular ones
- extends the bounds of architectural issues presently discussed by philosophers